Copy
View this email in your browser
Want to celebrate your graduating Jumbo? Place an ad in the Daily's Commencement edition! Parents, clubs and campus organizations can commemorate their graduating seniors by submitting a custom ad or having one designed by Daily staff. Visit this form for more info!            
Thursday, April 11, 2024
‘The campus just stopped’: Solar eclipse captures students’ attention

Scientific spectacle again eclipsed students’ usual academic schedules to bring hundreds of Tufts students flocking to President’s Lawn, basking in the dim light of the most recent partial eclipse on Monday. READ MORE 
Matthew Sage reports. Photo by Matthew Sage.

FEATURES A concert 43 years in the making: What goes into pulling off Spring Fling?

While much of the student body excitedly looks forward to the concert, the vast amount of planning required to make the event a success largely goes unspoken. READ MORE
Audrey Peel reports. Photo by Gretta Goorno.

ARTS The Bookmark: ‘I’m Glad My Mom Died’ by Jennette McCurdy

This book caught the attention of pretty much every reader when it came out — and it’s been brought back into many conversations recently due to the popularity of the new docuseries “Quiet on Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV” (2024). READ MORE
Natalie Bricker writes. Graphic by Carmen Smoak.

OPINION The Daily has been the highlight of my time at Tufts — it can be yours too

When I applied to Tufts, the Daily was not even remotely on my radar. In my application essays, I indicated interest in a few different clubs and organizations. I thought: Maybe I’ll join an a capella, musical theater or Indian dance group, all of which I’d done in high school. READ MORE
Reya Kumar writes. Photo by Veronika Coyle.

SPORTS | Club sports at Tufts offer competition, camaraderie

Sports teams may seem like an intimidating place to start for students looking to get involved on campus. However, for students who are looking to stay active, make friends and find a balance between extracurriculars and academics, club sports may be just the place. READ MORE
Madeline Mueller reports. Photo by Tufts Daily Sports Staff.

ALSO IN THE DAILY...
This newsletter was compiled by Tom Jamieson.
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Spotify
YouTube
Email
Copyright © 2024 The Tufts Daily, All rights reserved.

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp