Copy
View this email in your browser
Wednesday, April 24, 2024
Tufts receives $30,000 grant from Interfaith America to promote religious pluralism

Tufts recently received the Advancing Religious Pluralism grant from Interfaith America, a nonprofit organization that promotes religious diversity across leaders and institutions nationwide. Tufts will use the $30,000 grant to create more opportunities for interfaith dialogue and civic learning among undergraduate students. READ MORE 
Tvisha Goel reports. Photo by Anna Steinbock.

FEATURES Munching with Max: Pizza

Over the last eight months, my taste buds have traveled far and wide, encompassing breakfast, lunch, dinner and all cuisine variations. But, for my final column of the year, I thought it would be fitting to finish with my initial munching inspiration, one of the tastiest creations of all time: pizza. READ MORE
Max Druckman reports. Graphic by Rachel Wong.

ARTS Brown and (Usually) Blue: Salman Rushdie’s ‘Knife’ is sharply witty, brilliant

The celebrated author reflects on his trauma, trials and ties in his new memoir. In “Knife,” Rushdie bares his heart and soul for his audience, delving deep into the web of trauma, struggle and fortitude that recovery from his attack has demanded of him. READ MORE
Ishaan Rajiv Rajabali writes. Graphic by Bex Povill.

OPINION Why you should stop using social media

People are quick to point out the cons of going offline: It is more difficult to meet people, exchange contact information and keep up with your high school friends. But, to me, the benefits greatly outweigh the drawbacks. READ MORE
Liam Chalfonte writes. Photo by Rachel Liu.

SPORTS | Softball sweeps road doubleheader at Wesleyan

Riding shutdown pitching and hot bats, the Jumbos took both games in commanding fashion and improved to 26–5 on the season with a 12–2 record in NESCAC play. READ MORE
Henry Blickenstaff reports. Photo courtesy Tufts Athletics.

ALSO IN THE DAILY...
This newsletter was compiled by Tom Jamieson.
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Spotify
YouTube
Email
Copyright © 2024 The Tufts Daily, All rights reserved.

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp