Women's Swimming and Diving | Five swimmers named to All-Conference team

Five members of the women's swimming and diving team earned All-Conference honors for their performances at the NESCAC Championships last weekend. Recognition is given to the top three finishers in each event at the conference meet.

Senior tri-captain Megan Kono, junior Courtney Adams, sophomore KJ Kroetch and freshmen Mia Greenwald and Jenny Hu earned the honors.

Tufts placed third out of 11 schools at the meet, which Williams hosted, matching its highest point total of the decade. Williams won its 11th-straight NESCAC title, followed by Amherst — the Lord Jeffs' third consecutive second-place showing.

Adams, Kroetch, Greenwald and Hu teamed up to break a school record and finish third in the 200-yard medley relay. In addition, Greenwald came in third in the 100-yard butterfly, while Hu placed second in the 100-yard breaststroke and third in the 50-yard breaststroke. Kono also placed second in the 1,000-yard freestyle and third in the 1,650-yard freestyle.

Tufts swimmers set school records in the 200-yard medley relay, 1,000-yard freestyle, 100-yard butterfly and 50-yard backstroke, in which Kroetch placed 13th.

The Jumbos had an impressive 17 NCAA B-Cut qualifying times and will soon learn which times are worthy of a trip to Tennessee for the NCAA Championships, which begin March 23rd.