Jorge Monroy-Palacio

s12214SquashPhoto
Sports

Tufts loses close matches, finishes 0-3 on the weekend

The early-season woes of the men’s squash team continued as the team dropped three straight matchups against NESCAC rivals Connecticut College, Hamilton and Middlebury last week. The Jumbos kicked off the season with a 9-0 defeat at the hands of another NESCAC team, Wesleyan, but got right back ...

2014-01-29-Mens-Squash-against-Boston-College-13
Sports

Squash team bounces back from season-opening loss

The men’s squash team traveled to Connecticut on Saturday to play Wesleyan, the 20th ranked team in the nation. Though there were two five-game matches and a pair of four-game encounters, the team left winless, losing 9-0 to the Cardinals.The three co-captains, junior Aditya Advani, and seniors Zachary ...

s110314TennisPhoto
Tennis

Men's tennis ends season with strong showing

After a few lackluster years, the Jumbos have shown immense improvement in both their play and their results this fall under the tutelage of interim head coach Karl Gregor. The Jumbos' positive showing continued this weekend as they hosted the Boston Invitational tournament.On the Voute courts ...

The Setonian
Sports

Jumbos finish eighth in sectional championships

Every year, matriculation sees the arrival of dozens of new Tufts students with tennis experience. Whether it was 10-and-under tennis lessons at a local park, or more intense training at internationally acclaimed American academies like the Nick Bollettieri IMG Tennis Academy, Jumbos tend to have some ...

More articles »