Sun Ho Lee

2013-11-25-Squash-Practice18
Sports

Tufts finishes regular season with victory over Conn. College

The women’s squash team had mixed results against a pair of conference opponents this past weekend in its final two matches before this weekend's NESCAC tournament. While Tufts lost 8-1 against Colby at Harvard on Saturday, the team bounced back the next day to beat Conn. College 6-3. ...

The Setonian
Sports

Tufts looks for a big win against Colby

After a commanding win against Boston College last week, Tufts fell to St. Lawrence University, 7-2, last Saturday.“We had two very clear wins against Haverford and Boston College [on Jan. 16 and Jan. 20, respectively] that has given us some momentum moving forward,"senior tri-captain Paige ...

TyEnosFacebook
Opinion

The potential decline in popularity of Facebook

Facebook has been quickly dominating the social networking world a few years after its appearance in 2004. Its simple registration process and connection processes with other people resulted in more than 50 percent of all Internet users signing up, according to Ian Maude from Enders Analysis.When we ...

s12314NBAPhoto
Sports

Toronto and Memphis continue to top their respective conferences

The 2014-2015 NBA season continues to roll along as most teams get set to play their 20th game this week. Through 20 games, the Toronto Raptors are the clear front runners in the East, sitting a game and a half ahead of the second place Washington Wizards for the best record in the conference. Raptors ...

The Setonian
Sports

Toronto and Memphis top their respective conferences

It was an action-packed week in the NBA. With most teams playing their 10th game of the 2014-2015 season, there are some surprising winners as well as a team that still hasn't been able to earn its first victory.The Toronto Raptors lead the Eastern Conference this week with eight wins and two ...

s110614NBAPhoto
Sports

Kobe and LeBron once again are the NBA's most intriguing stars

The most awaited games in the first week of the NBA season unsurprisingly included two of the most influential players of our era: Kobe Bryant and LeBron James. Many fans were excited to have Kobe Bryant, the future Hall-of-Famer, back with the Los Angeles Lakers after an entire season on the sidelines ...

The Setonian
News

Students launch Tufts chapter of nationwide UAID organization

Two students, Christopher Kuhner and Yimin Zhang, recently launched a Tufts chapter of United Against Inequities in Disease (UAID), a nationwide organization that seeks to empower "students and communities to eliminate health inequities," according to its website.Sophomores Kuhner and Zhang spearheaded ...

The Setonian
Opinion

Fighting “fake democracy” in Hong Kong

Luxurious real estate, flashy hotels and fancy restaurants align the Central part of Hong Kong, frequently named the “Pearl of the Orient.” For those who have visited this beautiful place, it certainly reminds them of the endless lights of Las Vegas. However, it would be truly mistaken if one expects ...

More articles »