What's up this weekend?

Looking to make your weekend artsy? Check out these events!

Cheap Sox presents LOL-oween: Check out the "Show for the Mummies and Deadies," courtesy of Tufts' only improv comedy group. Saturday at 9 p.m. in the Sophia Gordon Hall Multipurpose Room. Admission is free.

Annual Boston Vegetarian Food Festival: Returning for its 16th year, the Boston Vegetarian Food Festival offers foodies the chance to speak to vegetarian natural food providers, taste free samples and learn more about the vegetarian scene in Boston. Saturday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Reggie Lewis Athletic Center in Boston. Admission is free.

"Oedipus & Antigone": The Tufts Department of Drama and Dance presents two Greek tragedies for the price of one. Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 8 p.m. in Balch Arena Theater. Tickets are $7 with a Tufts ID and can be purchased at the Cohen Box Office.

Market of the Living Dead: Swing by the SoWa Open Market's last market of the season to get in the local and Halloween spirit! Don a homemade costume to enter its costume contest. Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 460 Harrison Ave. in Boston. Admission is free.

Halloween on the Hill: Spread Halloween cheer on Saturday by joining the Leonard Carmichael Society for Halloween on the Hill. Help local children by participating in holiday activities like trick-or-treating, haunted houses and arts and crafts. Saturday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in Carmichael Hall. Contact Halloween.Hill@gmail.com to volunteer.